Students & Teachers
More Information Coming January 2024!
Field Trips Available Any Day of the Festival!
What do we offer schools?
- Meet period characters
- Learn about daily life during the Renaissance
- Watch full armored jousting (or a humorous show if it’s raining)
- View beautiful crafts and art pieces from our many artisans
- Enjoy music, comedy and magic shows
- Students grades 7-12 : $13.95 (Regularly $23.95)
- Students grades K-6 : $8.95 (Regularly $14.95)
- Food books: $5.00 ($6.00 value)
- Adult chaperones: $14.50 (Regularly $23.95)
One FREE Chaperone for every 10 Students Kids Under 5 & Honors Students are Always Free! Homeschoolers & Youth Groups Welcome!
Reserve Your Tickets Today!
Payment can be made online, by mail or when you pick up tickets at the Will Call window.Go here to fill out the form and pay online. To pay later, forms can be downloaded here (pdf) and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or printed and mailed to:
Kansas City Renaissance Festival Attn: Sales 628 N. 126th St. Bonner Springs, KS 66012Discovery Day – October 9th, 2023
Open from 10am – 5pm!
Sack lunches available, consisting of a choice of turkey or ham sandwich with cheese or cheese-only sandwich, bag of chips, cookie and juice box or water. Sack lunches are $5.00, must be ordered by Oct.6th at 4pm, and are available on Discovery Day ONLY!
You MUST order in advance to receive School Group Pricing
No child should miss the experience of the KC Renaissance Festival due to financial hardship. Contact us about your group’s specific needs.